Just touched down in a new city on business, and wondering where to get a good meal? Is your family travel-weary and looking for a great beef meal at a reasonable price? Read on: We’ve got the best United States chain restaurants for Prime Rib, Steak, and other popular meats!
Everyone has their favorite steakhouse. In most cases, it is a single-restaurant operation, family owned, and not likely to be found outside your immediate area. So where do you go to get a great steak on the road? We’re glad you asked. PrimeRibDinner.com has put together the following list of casual dining chain restaurants offering scrumptious beef meals that can’t be beat.
1. Texas Roadhouse – Don’t mess with Texas! Forbes magazine rated this restaurant as one of the best chains in the nation for steaks and ribs. Reservations suggested, but not necessary.
Texas Roadhouse Restaurant Info, Location, and Menu
|Zip Code Location Search||Closest Texas Roadhouse Location|
|Online Menu||Texas Roadhouse Menu|
2. Carrabba’s Italian Grill – The menu isn’t beef-heavy, but Carrabba’s menu hits the spot. The Filet Fiorentina off the Wood Grill is amazing. Forbes.com give Carrabba’s a nod as one of the USA’s better eateries.
Carrabba’s Italian Grill Restaurant Info, Location, and Menu
|Zip Code Location Search||Closest Carrabba’s Italian Grill Location|
|Online Menu||Carrabba’s Italian Grill Menu|
3. Outback Steakhouse – There’s something for everyone at the Outback, one of the Nation’s better known chain restaurants offering casual dining. Food is excellent but not many healthy choices for those counting calories.
Outback Steakhouse Restaurant Info, Location, and Menu
|Zip Code Location Search||Closest Outback Steakhouse Location.|
|Online Menu||Outback Steakhouse Menu|
4. Cracker Barrel – Good old fashioned cooking and a friendly atmosphere are hallmarks of the Cracker Barrel chain restaurants. Forbes.com upgraded this chain’s ranking recently – this place is on the up and up!
Cracker Barrel Restaurant Info, Location, and Menu
|Zip Code Location Search||Closest Cracker Barrel Location|
|Online Menu||Cracker Barrel Menu|
5. Longhorn Steakhouse – With restaurants in 33 states, there’s a good chance “The Longhorn” is just around the corner. Forbes.com gave this restaurant high marks for quality of food.
Longhorn Steakhouse Restaurant Info, Location, and Menu
|Zip Code Location Search||Closest Longhorn Steakhouse Location|
|Online Menu||Longhorn Steakhouse Menu|
6. Golden Corral – Wholesome food, a massive buffet, and self service make this popular chain a winner even the pickiest of eaters. Got Kids? Great: Golden Corral was rated as highly kid friendly by Forbes.com.
Golden Corral Restaurant Info, Location, and Menu
|Zip Code Location Search||Closest Golden Corral Location|
|Online Menu||Golden Corral Menu|
7. Applebee’s – Although food taste is middle of the road, Applebee’s speedy service can’t be beat. Plus, there are plenty of things to eat off its diverse menu, including multiple healthy choice entrees.
Applebee’s Restaurant Info, Location, and Menu
|Zip Code Location Search||Closest Applebee’s Location|
|Online Menu||Applebee’s Menu|
8. T.G.I. Friday’s Restaurant – This upbeat busy restaurant and bar might not be the quietest place to eat, but if you’re in the mood for a lively atmosphere T.G.I Friday’s is the place to be. Forbes.com also gave this popular chain credit for being family friendly, an important factor for many people eating on the go.
T.G.I. Friday’s Restaurant Info, Location, and Menu
|Zip Code Location Search||Closest T.G.I. Friday’s Location|
|Online Menu||T.G.I. Friday’s Menu|
9. Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse – No list of beefy restaurants would be complete without Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse. Although slightly smaller compared to some of the other chains, Ruth’s Chris is a meat eater’s paradise. Bring your appetite and a 13 gallon bag for take home leftovers!
Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Restaurant Info, Location, and Menu
|Zip Code Location Search||Closest Ruth’s Chris Location|
|Online Menu||Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Menu|
10. Morton’s Steakhouse – The best steak anywhere, and you won’t be disappointed. Morton’s Steakhouse is one of country’s oldest casual dining restaurant chains, serving up good times and delectable food in a fun and engaging atmosphere.
Morton’s Steakhouse Restaurant Info, Location, and Menu
|Zip Code Location Search||Closest Morton’s Steakhouse Location|
|Online Menu||Morton’s Steakhouse Menu|
We hope you enjoy your visit to any of our 10 favorite casual dining restaurant chains, all of which have beef on the menu. Don’t forget: search the web for coupons before you walk in, to see if there are any ways to get a great deal on your dinner. Have fun!